Two helpful tools to utilize during the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show are the “My Show” Planner and PGA Show Mobile App. Below is a primer on each tool, and how they can each assist you this week.
“My Show” Planner
- An online, complimentary tool built to optimize your PGA Show experience. It’s available at PGAShow2019.com/Plan.
- Access up-to-date exhibitor directory, search companies and products; plus, get personalized recommendations based on interests indicated when registering for the Show.
- Find and message industry professionals exhibiting at the PGA Show, connect with them and build your professional network to keep track and customize your experience.
- “My Show” syncs up with the PGA Show Mobile App for easy onsite access to your personal schedule.
PGA Show Mobile App
- Download for free at PGAShow2019.com/Mobile
- Search the full exhibitor list and save exhibitors you want to see
- Navigate the PGA Show floor with interactive maps
- Discover new products and Show specials
- Save the PGA Show Education Conference sessions you’re attending
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and alerts from the PGA Show
- Follow @PGAShow on Facebook and Twitter and @PGAGolfShows for round-the-clock updates during PGA Show Week.
- Get social! Use #PGAShow while you’re in Orlando to follow along for the latest musings from the PGA Show community.
- Utilize the new exhibitor listing on PGAShow.com, as well as peer-to-peer and personalized recommendations when you register.