PGA Merchandise Show attendees have a chance to win two tickets to the 2020 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wisconsin, by participating on Friday in the new PGA Merchandise Show Passport Program.
To be eligible to win, PGA Show attendees must visit five of nine activations mentioned on the inside of the Passport, get the Passport stamped at each location visited, and drop the Passport off at any of the information booths located around the PGA Show floor. Those submitting properly validated Passports before 3 p.m. on Friday will be placed in a drawing for the two Ryder Cup tickets, with the winner notified via telephone call on Friday night.
There are nine ways for Passport Program participants to get their Passports stamped and qualify for prizes.
- Test three brands of equipment (hit range balls or putt) in the Equipment Test Center on the PGA Show floor.
- Attend a PGA Forum Stage presented by OMEGA program on Friday, such as “Coaching in the NFL – Keys to Motivating Athletes at All Levels,” at 9 a.m., or “Coaching & Mentoring College-Age Players” at 10 a.m.
- Enter the $500 Putting Contest at the ETC Putting Green Area between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Visit the Golf Facility Innovation Center in the PGA Partners Area any time before 3 p.m. on Friday.
- Participate in the $50,000 Hole-in-One Contest at the GOLFZON booth (#3127) between 10 a.m. and Noon on Friday.
- Stop by the new Fashion Lounge located in the Apparel Section on the PGA Show floor.
- Visit the New Product Zone on the PGA Show floor on Friday before 3 p.m.
- Check out the Racquet & Paddle Sports Show floor, located adjacent to the PGA Show floor, on Friday.
- Post a picture of yourself at the PGA Show on any social media platform (LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook) using #PGAShowPics. Be sure to tag @PGAShow.
Remember to have your Passport stamped at each stop, and deposit your validated Passport at any of the information booths located throughout the PGA Show floor on Friday.